Hey, kids, it’s Friday Five time!
1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Only in Staples, Lowe’s, kitchen supply places, Williams Sonoma, Buck-A-Book, Target. Each has a distinct combination of ambiance/polite salespeople/good prices/good merchandise.
2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Holiday decorations from the Christmas Tree Shop in Sagamore.
3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
Online, hands down, look at the possibilities: eBay, iTunes, Amazon, Bookpool and NO SNOTTY TWENTY-SOMETHING SALESPEOPLE!
4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
The less said about childhood, the better!
5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
Some cheap-o flashlights from the Grossman’s outlet in New Bedford. The crummy on/off sliders fell off almost instantly when my grandson James, aged 3, tried to use them.