The rower arrived on Labor Day. It was well packaged and one of us cut the sensor wire by mistake. Ron fixed it this morning and set it up on rubber mats at the bottom of the basement stairs. He’s done a lot of cleaning and arranging to make room.
I did a couple of hours of farm work yesterday – beans and turnips – and not a lot else. Ron picked up the produce. Drove Robert home last evening, gave him some watermelon.
This morning I took on some difficult transplanting in front of the fence, which was overgrown with coreopsis. Moved a hosta and a day lily.
Ron did the weekly transfer station run. All this before noon.